Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Winter Challenge: Christmas Food (Gingerbread Men using GA41)


Mmm, gingerbread men... Happy December everyone! I used OPI Cajun Shrimp from the Take Ten mini set.. it's a great coraly red creme. Then I stamped gingerbread men twice, once using Milani Black Swift and then in a Milani Gold... My middle finger was stamped with black first and then gold... looks too confusing so I changed it and you can see the gingerbread men much better when the gold goes down first. My accent is just gold and doesn't stand out that much. This may be better with a more true darker red underneath but I like the layering of the same stamp. Everyone's manis after the jump!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)