Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holly Mani: BM H04

Hi Monkeys, I have a Christmas inspired mani for you today. I started with a base of Zoya .
I then stamped using SinfulColors Gold Medal and the ornament and wreath images from Bundle Monster H03. I dabbed some Sooki on as holly berries. While I like the idea of this mani, the stamping completely gets lost on the dark background. If you look close enough, you will have no real problem noticing the holly part but it's pretty dark. Adding the holly berries helped a bit though. I do however, like the wreath in my little finger. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)