Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Winter Challenge: New Years!

Happy New Years Monkeys! I went simple yet blingy for my New Years mani. I started out with two coats of Zoya Raven, a shimmery black that I'm in love with. I then topped it with a coat of OPI Which is Witch. Which is Witch is from the Oz collection and it is jammed packed with holographic glitters. It includes large and medium hex, small round and small bar glitter, all holographic. I love the small bar glitter because sometimes big bar glitter moves too much during application, small stays put. The only time I ever do glitter is in gel manis because you foil those off anyways and they last a long time. I'll see how this holds up :)
Be sure to check out everyone else after the jump!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)