Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter Challenge: Toys- Santa Nails!

Hi Monkeys, I have something fun for you today... Santa nails! Today's theme for the challenge was 'toys', so I changed it up a bit and did a mani with  a nod to the man who delivers the toys.... These are probably one of the easiest and most seen Christmas nails on Pinterest. They are simple to do. You start with a great red base, I chose Sinfulcolors Red Eye, striped a black belt then dotted on a buckle using SinfulColors Gold Medal. Simple mani, very cute and no matter how unsteady your hand is, everyone will know that you are drawing Satna's belt buckle! Give it a try! Check out everyone else's after the jump!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)