Friday, December 20, 2013


Seriously love this mani. In my quest to recreate pinterest winter manis, I came across this one. I really love gray, white and glitter together. I am a huge fan of mixed media as I like to call it (really it's just mixed patterns and ways of nail art). I used quite a few polishes in this mani but here's the rundown:
Index- Zoya Dove, Middle\little- OPI Alpine Snow, Ring- London. The glitter is OPI Snowflakes in the Air  and I stamped with Essie No Place Like Chrome using the Bundle Monster Holiday plates. I forget where the snowman came from but he's stamped using Milani White On The Spot. Whew, lots of polishes in this mani but it's super cute and I love the Pixie Dust on my thumb and ring finger. Plus, I'm a sucker for a good gray, silver and white mani for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)