Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter Challenge: Winter Nature


Today's theme for the Winter Challenge is "winter nature". I re-created a pin from Pinterest. Thhis mani is similar, I know you've seen it if you browse Pinterest for nail art .. she's holding a Starbucks holiday cup....
I started with two coats of  SinfulColors Red Eye (love this red metallic shimmer), then painted white hills, a tree and dotted some snow using OPI Alpine Snow (how appropriate). I dotted the top of the tree with Gold Medal from SinfulColors (this one's amazing to stamp with) and highlighted some areas with my favorite silver glitter- Sally Hansen's Celeb City. Simple mani, cute contrast. Be sure to peek at everyone else's manis after the jump !



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)