Saturday, January 25, 2014

Finger Paints: Abstract Attraction and some layering

Hi Monkeys, today I have for you one of the new Finger Paint flakies- Abstract Asylum. I think this one will turn out to be my favorite but we'll see. I love the blue and orange\red flakes that shift to a green\yellow. It's also pretty dense so you don't have to worry too much about not having enough, I did one coat but feel free to do two if you want lots of flakies. I layered an old FP flakie, Asylum, over it for even more color and I love this combo, but it's kind of hard to go wrong with Asylum because it has the blues and yellow flakes but it shifts much more and creates a firey display on the nail. My base is NOPI The Blue is So You from the new 2014 additions, it's a deep deep navy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to check out these FP flakes when I visit home. I just love the way they shine!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)