Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Vintage flowers using Milani Color Statement Polishes

Hey Monkeys! recently I showed you the info for the new line of Milani polishes called Color Statement. I'll have swatches for you over the next few days; there's so many, I've broken up the posts to make it easier to digest. I did some nail art though while I was playing with some of the colors... I ended up with a really bad color combo that looks like grandmother curtains or something vintage. I thought I'd share it anyways because I love the base color which is Mint Crush (a super pretty pale blue with green hints and a creme finish). I used my dotting tools and went to town using Mango Tango (darker and more red 'mango') and Tattle Teal (love this one so much right now too). Dotting flowers are easy to do, I've done them before but something just didn't work for me and this. The lacquers though were fantastic, super pigmented, applied like butter and dried fast. You can see the Tattle Teal even covers most of the Mango Tango where the dots over lap so that speaks to it's pigment. This collection is great, can't wait to show you guys the rest of the collection!

*samples provided* 

1 comment:

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)