Wednesday, December 28, 2011

OPI: Holland Collection (spring 2012) press release


The press release says available in February, but I have 3 swatches for you tomorrow.

A Roll in The Hague
Take advantage of this frisky little orange.

Red Lights Ahead…Where?
This coral-packed red is the hottest in the district.

Kiss Me on My Tulips
A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink.

Pedal Faster Suzi!
This pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling.”

Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI?
All of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum.

Vampsterdam
A deep purple for a divine diva.

Did You ’ear About Van Gogh?
Rumor has it…this sandy bisque is a work of art.

Thanks a WindMillion
You totally deserve this breezy sea green.

Wooden Shoe Like to Know?
It’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown.

I Have Herring Problem
What’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?

I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!
This sassy steal-blue shimmer means business!

Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
Take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose.

Holland Collection nail lacquer shades contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and each includes OPI’s exclusive ProWide Brush for the ultimate in application.
Holland Collection by OPI will be available February 8, 2012, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $8.50 ($9.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer. 
            For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)