Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Essie: Knockout Pout with Pirate Stamping

This is probably one of my favorite manis to date right now. I started wtih 3 coats of Essie's Knockout Pout: a Pepto bright pink creme. I used 3 coats because my first was really sheer but if you did 2 generous ones, you'd be golden.  I got new plates off ebay and wanted to use them asap so I used the full image skull and crossbones stamped in Wet N Wild Black Creme from plate OB8. I used Konad special black and plate OB5 to stamp the big skull and crossbones. I used Konad special white and the same plate for the bow. I tried using a Kleancolors metallic for the bow but it didn't stand out enough, so I just stamped over it and you really don't notice it too much in person. I think this mani is a total win for me.

Last week to enter my giveaway, go check it out, Essies, make up, jewelry, cool polishes and more!

18 comments:

  1. I love this mani! The bow is sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely love this! What plate did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmigosh cutest stamp! That pink is really yummy too, bet it looks great in matte

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love this so much I wanna stab my eyes out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I expected something different when your heading said Pirate stamping lol but your mani is super cool! I was expecting Jack Sparrow D series plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a pink like Essie knows how to make. I have kind of gone away from buying pinks thinking I had a lot of them - but really I have brighter pinks and sheer pinks left from French Mani days. So my first opaque soft pink I bought in a long time was OPI's Friday Night and I am finding it fun. This has more coral in it and I am digging that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I flipping love this!! I need to find that plate! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute and edgy and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I buy these plates? MUST HAVE :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)