Monday, July 9, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Monday: Skittled Flip Flops BM 309

First off let me just say I copied Kirsten from the Geeky Owl who in turn copied this mani from A Girl and Her Polish so yeah, popular cool mani that's easy to do. I started with all Bettinas, L to R: Aqua, Cotton Candy, Peppermint, Art Deco Yellow and used the new Bundle Monster plate 309 to stamp with black Konad polish. It's a super simple design but still really cute. I honestly think I should have gone a little more outside the box and did neons for summer instead of pastels but that's only because I'm neon obsessed :)
Kudos to both ladies :)

MY GIVEAWAY!




7 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for the shout out and redo! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Thank you for the shout out too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s really nice. i like it. perfect for a beachday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. see, you can't keep a good mani down! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flip flops, very playful. Bet they'd be cute on for a pedi. Bettina's Peppermint...loving it! Must add to collection immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super fun stamp! Those colors are totally perfect for a fun summer weekend

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments because I like to be interactive with my readers and respond. Please be respectful- no spamming- bad language. If you have a site you want me to see, email me and l will check it out :)